We’re an independent, non-profit community organisation. For over 30 years, people of the Gold Coast have come to us for free legal help. Our specialty is working with vulnerable clients to get the best possible outcomes.
The Gold Coast Community Legal Centre’s Management Committee adopted the latest Strategic Plan for 2023 to 2028. It outlines our mission, values and direction. It’s current from 2023 to 2028 and can be downloaded here.
“An informed and empowered community with justice, hope and fairness at its heart.”
- “Providing free holistic and caring legal assistance services to support and empower people most in need.”
Our Strategic Goals
- Our Services – Deliver high quality, responsive holistic legal services to the Gold Coast community
- Our People – Nurture a skilled, compassionate and resilient workforce
- Our Community – Foster collaborative relationships to increase our impact in the community
- Our Organisation – Grow a sustainable organisation that meets our current and future needs
Download a copy of our Strategic Plan