The Gold Coast Community Legal Centre Annual Report is published each year and presented at the Annual General Meeting, as required under law.
Our Annual Reports include:
- A report from the President/Chairperson
- A report from the funded programs
- An overview of the organisation’s aims and strategic directions
- Progress report against the strategic directions or plan
- A report on the nature and outcomes of services and activities
- An overview of achievements for the year
- A report from the Treasurer
- Audited financial statements a profit and loss statement (income and expenditure)
- A balance sheet (assets and liabilities)
- All mortgages, charges and securities that affect any of your incorporated association´s property at the close of the financial year
- A copy of the accountant or auditor´s report, or the verification statement, signed in accordance with your incorporated association´s reporting requirements.
- Changes to the membership of the Management Committee
- Items required by service agreement
Downloadable Copies of Recent Annual Reports
For more information on any of the above, please call us on 07 5532 9611.