Join our Membership List and be linked in with the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre.
Membership applications carry a $2 joining fee which is paid annually, upon joining or renewal of membership. Membership applications are for 12 months, from the date of our Annual General Meeting until the date of the Annual General Meeting the following year. Membership application forms can be downloaded here.
Who Can Join?
Any individual is able to apply to become a member of the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre. All membership applications require Management Committee approval.
Why Join The Gold Coast Community Legal Centre?
As a member of the organisation, you will:
- Receive invitations to the Centre’s events, including opening days and the Annual General Meeting
- Be added to our email list to receive updates about the Centre
- Be eligible to nominate for a position on the Management Committee when it is re-elected each year
- Step 1: Download the Membership application form. This form can be completed prior to the next Annual General Meeting and brought along to submit then, or by dropping it into our Southport office with the joining fee
- Step 2: Your application is presented to the next Management Committee meeting for approval
- Step 3: If approved, you are notified of acceptance by email
- Step 4: You member details are added to the Membership List and included in future member correspondence for the remainder of that membership year
If you have any questions about the above information, or would like to get in touch with us in regards to becoming a member, please call (07) 5532 9611.